Confirm your appointment
1.Please throughly read the Face Art Beauty Agreement form on the file attached below.
By sending in payment, you hereby agree to the terms & conditions.
2.Make a non-refundable payment of 50% of total to confirm & secure your appointment, your deposit will go towards your total payment. Or you may pay in full.
You may pay by:
- Make a secure payment through Paypal via email (we will send over an invoice)
- Makeup a payment over the phone.
Before sending any payment, please notify us that you would like to confirm, so that we can hold your spot, when you confirm, you have 24 hours of sending in payment, after 24 hours we have the right to give your slot to the next person.
3. Make the rest of your payment 3 days before the event.
4. Send us a current picture of yourself (headshot), along with makeup & hair pictures you would like to replicate.
5. If you paid for a trial, schedule a trial through email@example.com to secure a date at your convenience.
Reminder on the day of your event
1. Please make sure that you & your parties hair is completely dry. **A $35 blow drying fee may incur on your behalf.
2. Make sure you and your party arrive at the location (getting ready) on time. *A $50 per 1/2 hour fee may incur on your behalf.
3. Please place aside some time to get dress, 30-40 minutes is a great amount of time. i.e. If we make an appointment for you at 1pm-3pm, from 3pm-330pm is the time that you will be getting dressed.
4. If you have a trial run book with us and would like to come to us, we can set up an appointment at our location at 1436 Young Street Suite 306. Please note that this is on an appointment only basis (depending on availability)
5. Most importantly have fun :)
**New Natural Disaster/Disaster Clause: Shall there be a state crisis Face Art Beauty will postpone service until further notice. This clause is for your safety, and the safety of FAB artist.